Working with Our Israeli Lawyers in Australia
As a resident and citizen of Australia or dual citizenship, you inherited Israeli real estate, bank account or any other legacy in Israel. Our Israeli attorneys work hard and long for our clients. We are experts in Israeli Estate and Property law and we focus on handling estate cases in Israel on behalf of our Australian clients.
Our firm provides highly tailor-made strategically legal services. We have a long record of skillfully handling Israeli real estate and estates on behalf of families and business clients in Australia. Clients can rely on our Israeli lawyers to offer sound, strategic counsel and cost efficient. We are great believers in communication and our roots and values are family ones, please reach us and we can discuss and brainstorm the case in our complimentary consultation.
Israeli Law Firm Experts in Real Estate and Estate
Rahav D. Aharoni, Adv our law firm’s founding lawyer, is an Israel native who is fluent in Hebrew and English. He has a deep background in Israel’s real estate industry. Through the years, clients in Australia have come to rely on his sound legal counsel in matters such as:
- Buying or selling Israeli real estate (while saving brokerage fees to the client)
- Holistic Due diligence regarding Israeli estate including a nationwide search for any dormant assets and bank accounts in Bank Leumi, Hapoalim, Discount and etc.
Brainstorming with our Australian clients regarding any Estate tax implications if any in Australian land.
- Filing for and obtaining an inheritance probate court order in Israeli family court.
- Transferring ownership of bank accounts after completing the probate.
- Contesting and objecting wills in Israeli family court
- Locating inherited Israeli property
- Reclaiming Israeli assets or unclaimed property
- Enforcing foreign judgments in Israeli courts
- Handling property management in Israel
- Forming LLCs and Israeli-based business entities
- Advising Australian companies and law firms, including high-tech startups, on establishing business operations in Israel.
Again, we here at Aharoni Law Firm are great believers in communication and have the patience to listen to our clients in Australia. We listen closely and take the time to understand their unique legal goals or any other questions they may have. Our clients know they can trust us to be fully committed to achieving their objectives and keeping them fully informed at every stage.
How Can Our Israeli Estates Lawyers Help?
In order to inherit property in Israel, including real estate or bank account, or other assets, you must submit a petition to the Inheritance Registrar and from there to family court. If your loved one left behind a will, trust, or intestate, then we need to file a probate/succession order in Israeli family court.
You do not have to travel to Israel from Australia in order to claim and record the property. We are e-filing the probate process for you, including:
- E-filing the application for the probate or succession order
- Submitting physically the original will or an application to verify the will
- Providing a certificate or declaration of your loved one’s death including Apostille.
- Serving legal notice to all heirs if any or beneficiaries under the will or intestacy.
- Preparing a foreign legal opinion to family court (if your loved one did not live in Israel).
- Closing any procedure with Israeli banks including any revenue requirements for Australian residents.
- Wiring the funds to the clients in Australia and reviewing the accounting with the client.
We also have vast experience with helping Australian clients to contest the validity of wills or to oppose applications for probate or succession orders efficiently, and in a time-sensitive manner. We also advise with the registration and recording of inherited property and with handling all tax-related matters if any! We also work with our clients to locate any inherited unclaimed property in Israel.
Claiming Abandoned Property in Israel
- Many of our Australian clients we assist. receive a letter from the Israeli government, informing them that they are the relative of someone who owns property in Israel which has been deemed to be “abandoned.” We guide them through the process and use our in-depth knowledge of Israeli probate, succession, and real estate law to handle every aspect of their case, from establishing ownership rights to selling the property if they choose to do so. We also help our clients to understand and address tax implications, and we take careful steps on their behalf to protect their interests and maximize their equity.
Claiming Abandoned Property in Israel
Many of our Australian clients we assist. receive a letter from the Israeli government, informing them that they are the relative of someone who owns property in Israel which has been deemed to be “abandoned.” We guide them through the process and use our in-depth knowledge of Israeli probate, succession, and real estate law to handle every aspect of their case, from establishing ownership rights to selling the property if they choose to do so. We also help our clients to understand and address tax implications, and we take careful steps on their behalf to protect their interests and maximize their equity.
Israeli Real Estate Lawyers
If you are an individual or part of a family in Australia that plans to move to Israel, or if you are a foreign investor who is looking to enter the Israeli real estate market, you will benefit from working with an experienced Israeli real estate lawyer from our firm. We can help you to save you many logistics and legal matters that buyers and sellers often encounter with Israeli real estate transactions, and we will ensure that the process goes smoothly. period. Among the steps which we can take on your behalf include:
- Conducting due diligence title search for the property through the appropriate registry or registries
- Negotiating with Israeli lenders on the terms of a mortgage.
- Opening a trust account in the name of the client for the purchase of property
- Drafting the contract for the purchase or sale of property
- Registering a cautionary note to protect your rights as a buyer against anyone else who may try to assert a right regarding the property
- Completing registration of property rights in order to complete the transfer of ownership.
- We completed many transactions in Herzliya,Tel Aviv, Raanana, Ramat Gan, Rehovot and all other Israel.
We are keeping real estate transactions simple and cost-efficient
As a resident of Australia, we are working one-on-one – whether remotely or around the table – in order to successfully execute and complete the Israeli estate process.
Our Israeli Law Firm Has A Proven Track Record
Our hard-working transactional law firm is very family-oriented has first-hand experience in handling Israeli estate and real estate law, please contact our firm for a complimentary consultation from our Israeli estate and real estate lawyers.