High-tech start-ups in Israel are thriving. Israel’s dynamic tech startup scene is known around the world. The country has been called the “start-up nation” for years and, today, only the U.S. and China have more companies listed on the NASDAQ than Israel’s 90 – worth a total of $40 billion. Innovation continues and a new crop of Israeli tech startups are on their way up, transforming healthcare, entertainment, finance, media and a myriad of other industries. The hot startups have secured funding from investors, and are perhaps on their way to successful exits or IPOs.
US High Tech Companies With Offices in Israel Google
– offices in Tel Aviv and Haifa. IBM
– 5 research facilities in Israel Intel
– 5 locations in Israel Apple
– 3 research centers in Israel Microsof
t – R&D center in Israel Cisco
– R&D center in Netanya Facebook
– acquired Onavo and is starting its Israel office Hewlett Packard
– multiple centers in Israel, for both research and production Face
– was acquired by Facebook and still keeps their offices in Tel Aviv Ebay
– innovation development center in Netanya AOL
– offices in Israel PayPal
– offices in Israel SanDisk
– several R&D offices in Israel Taykey
– offices in Herzliya. Amazon
– offices in Tel Aviv Yahoo!
– labs in Haifa that focus on ads and personalization Oracle
– office focused on making acquisitions. Akamai
A few more companies with offices in Israel:
Applied Materials, KLA Tencor, Informatica, Citi, Autodesk, Qualcomm, Broadcom, Marvell, Freescale, Motorola Solutions, Kulicke & Soffa, GE, Johnson & Johnson and Medtronic, VMware, EMC, Mentor Graphics, Cadence, and Stratasys, the world 3D printing leader. If you are looking to start a business in Israel, this is a very exciting time to do it. Whether you are looking to develop a start-up, develop a joint venture with an Israeli company, or invest in an already formed company on its way to a possible IPO, our firm represents entrepreneurs with all the legal aspects
of corporate formation. Aharoni Law Firm
handles everything from your intellectual property agreements, your confidentiality agreements, and your non-disclosure agreements all the way to your entity selection and corporate formation, your employment and consulting agreements, capital raising and shareholder/partnership agreements. Here are a few headlines from this week’s Israeli newspapers, showing just a peek at the exciting developments and opportunities in the booming Israeli technology industry.
This Week’s High-Tech Headlines From Israel:
- Intel To Invest $6 Billion In Israeli Tech In Largest-Ever Foreign Investment
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Visits Israel To Inaugurate Company’s Second-Largest R&D Center
- Record Quarter For The Startup Nation: Israeli High-Tech Companies Raise $1.7B In Three Months
- Microsoft Opens Third Research And Development Center In Israel
- Isreal21c’s Lifegraph helps patients manage mental Illness.
We know the terrain of Israeli law, we have a wide network of contacts, and we can help you make it happen in Israel. Call us
for a complimentary consultation to discuss opportunities for exciting high-tech start-ups and joint ventures in Israel.