Skip to main content

How To Sell Inherited Israeli Property Under Maiden Name?

I Own Real Estate, Land, And Property In Israel Under My Maiden Name, And Wish To Sell This Property. What Should I Do?

It’s crucial that you provide your attorney in Israel with all the original documentation:

  • Proof of purchase,
  • The original contractual agreement,
  • Or any other documents related to the property.

These documents hold the key to your property’s history and legal status. In addition, you should provide an affidavit signed by you and an additional affidavit signed by a person who is not related to you. Your attorney will then take the necessary steps to notify the Israel Registration Authority (TABU) regarding the required changes.