In order to register this transaction with the local authorities, you will need the following documents:

  1. Deed of Transaction signed by the parties and certified by an Israeli lawyer.
  2. Certification from the Israeli Tax Authority stating that all debts pertaining to this property were paid in full.
  3. Certification from the municipal authority stating that all the debts, including the Improvement Tax, were paid.

In addition, if there is a mortgage registered in favor of the seller’s mortgage bank, it is required to provide a deed of cancellation of the mortgage from the mortgage bank.