Working with Our Israeli Lawyers in the United Kingdom
As a resident and citizen of the United Kingdom or dual citizenship, you inherited Israeli real estate, bank account, or any other legacy in Israel. Our Israeli attorneys in the UK work hard and long for our clients. We are experts in Israeli Estate and Property law and focus on handling estate cases in Israel on behalf of our UK clients.
Our Israeli law firm in the UK provides highly tailored strategic legal services. We have a long record of skillfully handling Israeli legal estates for families and business clients in the UK and Ireland. Clients can rely on our Israeli solicitors to offer sound, strategic counsel and cost-efficiency. We are great believers in communication, and our roots and values are family; please get in touch with us, and we can discuss and brainstorm the case in our complimentary consultation.
Our Israeli Law Firm Will Get The Job Done For UK Residents
Rahav D. Aharoni, Adv, our law firm’s founding lawyer, is an Israel native fluent in Hebrew and English. He has a deep background in Israel’s real estate industry. Through the years, clients in the UK have come to rely on his sound legal counsel in matters such as:
- Holistic due diligence regarding Israeli real estate includes nationwide search for dormant assets and bank accounts in Bank Leumi, Hapoalim, Discount, etc.
Brainstorming with our UK clients regarding any Estate tax implications, if any, in England.
- Filing for and obtaining an inheritance probate court order in Israeli family court.
- Transferring ownership of bank accounts after completing the probate.
- Contesting and objecting wills in Israeli family court
- Locating inherited Israeli property
- Reclaiming Israeli assets or unclaimed property
- Buying or selling Israeli real estate (saving brokerage fee)
- Enforcing foreign judgments in Israeli courts
- Handling property management in Israel
- Forming LLCs and Israeli-based business entities
- Advising the UK and Ireland companies and law firms, including high-tech startups, on establishing business operations in Israel.
Again, our Israeli Law Firm in the UK believes in communication and has the patience to listen to our clients. We listen closely and take the time to understand their unique legal goals or any questions they may have. Our clients know they can trust us to fully commit to achieving their objectives and keeping them informed at every stage.
How Can Our Israeli Estates Lawyers in the UK Help?
To inherit property in Israel, including real estate, bank accounts, or other assets, you must petition the Inheritance Registrar and then go to the family court. If your loved one left behind a will, trust, or the estate is intestate, we need to file a probate/succession order in an Israeli court.
You do not have to travel to Israel from the UK to claim the property. We are e-filing the probate process for you, including:
- E-filing the application for the probate or succession order
- Submitting physically the original will or an application to verify the will
- Providing a certificate or declaration of your loved one’s death, including Apostille.
- Serving legal notice to all heirs or beneficiaries under the will or intestacy.
- Preparing a foreign legal opinion for family court (if your loved one does not live in Israel).
- Close any procedure with Israeli banks, including revenue requirements for UK or Ireland residents.
- Wiring the funds to the clients in the UK and reviewing the accounting with the client.
We also have vast experience with helping UK clients contest the validity of wills or oppose applications for probate or succession orders efficiently and in a time-sensitive manner. We also suggest you register inherited property and handle any tax-related matters. We also work with our clients to locate any inherited property in Israel.
Can I Claim Abandoned Property in Israel from the UK?
Many of our UK clients we assist receive a letter from the Israeli government informing them that they are the relative of someone who owns property in Israel that has been deemed to be “abandoned.” We guide them through the process and use our in-depth knowledge of Israeli probate, succession, and real estate law to handle every aspect of their case, from establishing ownership rights to selling the property if they choose to do so. We also help our clients understand and address tax implications, and we take careful steps to protect their interests and maximize their equity.
Israeli Real Estate Lawyers in the United Kingdom
Suppose you are an individual or part of a family in the UK that plans to move to Israel or a foreign investor looking to enter the Israeli real estate market. In that case, you will benefit from working with our firm’s experienced Israeli real estate solicitor. We can help you save many logistics and legal matters that buyers and sellers often encounter with Israeli real estate transactions, and we will ensure that the process goes smoothly. Period. Among the steps which we can take on your behalf include:
- Conducting due diligence title search for the property through the appropriate registry or registries
- Negotiating with Israeli lenders on the terms of a mortgage.
- Opening a trust account in the name of the client for the purchase of property
- Drafting the contract for the purchase or sale of property
- Registering a cautionary note to protect your rights as a buyer against anyone else who may try to assert a right regarding the property
- Completing registration of property rights to complete the transfer of ownership.
Our UK-Israeli Lawyers Will Keep It Simple and Cost-Efficient.
As UK residents, we work one–on–one– remotely or around the table – to successfully execute and complete the Israeli estate process. We successfully help residents in Israeli estates and Israeli real estate all over the UK: Cambridge, Sheffield, Liverpool, Manchester, Westminster, and Brighton.
Our Israeli Law Firm Has A Proven Track Record in the UK
Our hard-working legal team at Aharoni Law Firm is family-oriented and has first-hand experience handling Israeli real estate and real estate law; please get in touch with our firm for a complimentary consultation from our Israeli real estate and legal team.