As a resident and citizen of the United Kingdom or a dual citizenship you inherited Israeli real estate, bank account or any other legacy in Israel. Our Israeli attorneys work hard and long for our clients. We are expert in Israeli Estate and Property law and we focus on handling estate cases in Israel on behalf of our UK clients.
Our firm providing highly tailor-made strategically legal service. We have a long record of skillfully handling Israeli legal estates on behalf of families and business clients in the UK and Ireland. Clients can rely on our Israeli lawyers to offer sound, strategic counsel and cost efficient. We are great believers in communication and our roots and values are family ones, please reach us and we can discuss and brainstorm the case in our complimentary consultation.
Our Israeli Law Firm Will Get The Job Done To UK Residents
Rahav D. Aharoni, Adv our law firm's founding lawyer, is an Israel native who is fluent in Hebrew and English. He has a deep background in Israel's real estate industry. Through the years, clients in the UK have come to rely on his sound legal counsel in matters such as:
- Holistic Due diligence regarding Israeli estate including nationwide search for any dormant assets and bank accounts in Bank Leumi, Hapoalim, Discount and etc.
Brainstorming with our UK clients regarding any Estate tax implications if any in England.
- Filing for and obtaining an inheritance probate court order in Israeli family court.
- Transfering ownership of bank accounts after completing the probate.
- Contesting and objecting wills in Israeli family court
- Locating inherited Israeli property
- Reclaiming Israeli assets or unclaimed property
- Buying or selling Israeli real estate (saving brokerage fee)
- Enforcing foreign judgments in Israeli courts
- Handling property management in Israel
- Forming LLC's and Israeli-based business entities
- Advising UK, Ireland companies and law firms, including high-tech startups, on establishing business operation in Israel.
Again, we here at Aharoni Law Firm are great believers of communication and have the patience to listen to our clients in the UK. We listen closely and take the time to understand their unique legal goals or any questions they may have. Our clients know they can trust us to be fully committed to achieving their objectives and keeping them fully informed at every stage.
How Can Our Israeli Estates Lawyers Help?
In order to inherit property in Israel, including real estate or bank account or other assets, you must submit a petition to the Inheritance Registrar and from there to family court. If your loved one left behind a will, trust or the estate is intestate, then we need to file probate/succession order in Israeli court.
You do not have to travel to Israel from the UK in order to claim the property. We are e-filing the probate process for you, including:
- E-filing the application for the probate or succession order
- Submitting physically the original will or an application to verify the will
- Providing a certificate or declaration of your loved one's death including Apostille.
- Serving legal notice to all heirs if any or beneficiaries under the will or intestacy.
- Preparing a foreign legal opinion to family court (if your loved one did not live in Israel).
- Closing any procedure with Israeli banks including any revenue requirements for UK or Ireland residents.
- Wiring the funds to the clients in the UK and review the accounting with the client.
We also have vast experience with helping UK clients to contest the validity of wills or to oppose applications for probate or succession orders efficiently, and in a time sensitive manner. We also advice with the registration of inherited property and with handling all tax-related matters if any. We also work with our clients to locate any inherited property in Israel.
Claiming Abandoned Property in Israel
Many of our UK clients we assist. receive a letter from the Israeli government, informing them that they are the relative of someone who owns property in Israel which has been deemed to be "abandoned." We guide them through the process and use our in-depth knowledge of Israeli probate, succession and real estate law to handle every aspect of their case, from establishing ownership rights to selling the property if they choose to do so. We also help our clients to understand and address tax implications, and we take careful steps on their behalf to protect their interests and maximize their equity.
Israeli Real Estate Lawyers
If you are an individual or part of a family in the UK that plans to move to Israel, or if you are a foreign investor who is looking to enter the Israeli real estate market, you will benefit from working with an experienced Israeli real estate lawyer from our firm. We can help you to save you many logistics and legal matters that buyers and sellers often encounter with Israeli real estate transactions, and we will ensure that the process goes smoothly. period. Among the steps which we can take on your behalf include:
- Conducting due diligence title search for the property through the appropriate registry or registries
- Negotiating with Israeli lenders on the terms of a mortgage.
- Opening a trust account in the name of the client for the purchase of property
- Drafting the contract for the purchase or sale of property
- Registering a cautionary note to protect your rights as a buyer against anyone else who may try to assert a right regarding the property
- Completing registration of property rights in order to complete the transfer of ownership.
We will keep it simple and cost efficient
As a resident of the UK, we are working one-on-one – whether remotely or around the table – in order to successfully executing and complete the Israeli estate process.
Our Israeli Law Firm Has A Proven Track Record
Our hard-working legal team at Aharoni Law Firm is family-oriented has first-hand experience in handling Israeli estate and real estate law, please contact our firm for a complimentary consultation from our Israeli estate and real estate lawyers.
Looking forward to communicate with you.
Rahav Aharoni, Adv