As a resident of the United Kingdom you have a legal matter to deal with in Israel. This is why you will benefit from working with an attorney who has knowledge of Israeli Estate and Property law and extensive experience with handling legal matters on behalf of international clients.
Aharoni Law Firm can provide the highly personalized legal services that you need. We have a long record of skillfully handling Israeli legal affairs on behalf of individual and business clients in the U.K. and from around the globe. Clients can rely on our Israeli lawyers to offer sound, strategic counsel and diligent communication. To discuss how we can assist you, please contact us today and receive a complimentary consultation.
How Our Israeli Law Firm Can Help You As a UK resident
Rahav D. Aharoni, Adv our law firm's founding lawyer, is an Israel native who is fluent in Hebrew and English. He has a deep background in Israel's real estate industry. Through the years, clients in the U.K. have come to rely on his sound legal counsel in matters such as:
- Filing for and obtaining an inheritance probate court order in Israel
- Contesting wills in Israeli family court
- Locating inherited Israeli property
- Reclaiming Israeli assets or unclaimed property
- Buying or selling Israeli real estate (without a brokerage fee)
- Enforcing foreign judgments in Israeli courts
- Handling property management in Israel
- Forming Israeli-based business entities
- Advising companies, including high-tech startups, on their business affairs in Israel.
Aharoni Law Firm understands how to efficiently and effectively address the intricacies of Israeli legal matters on behalf of clients in the U.K. We listen closely to them and take the time to understand their unique legal needs and goals. Our clients know they can trust us to be fully committed to achieving their objectives and keeping them fully informed at every stage.
Israeli Estates Lawyers
In order to inherit property in Israel, including real estate or other assets, you must submit a petition to the Inheritance Registrar an from there to family court. If your loved one left behind a will, then you must apply for a probate/succession order in Israeli court.
You do not have to travel to Israel from the U.K. in order to claim the property. We can handle every aspect of the process for you, including:
- Filing the application for the probate or succession order
- Providing the original will or an application to verify the will
- Providing a certificate or declaration of your loved one's death
- Delivering notice to all other heirs or beneficiaries under the will
- Obtaining a foreign legal opinion and proof that your loved one left property or other assets in Israel (if your loved one did not live in Israel).
Our law firm also has experience with helping U.K clients to contest the validity of wills or to oppose applications for probate or succession orders. We also assist with the registration of inherited property and with handling all tax-related issues. If necessary, we can work with clients to located inherited property.
Claiming Abandoned Property in Israel
Many of the clients that we assist in the U.K. receive a letter from the Israeli government, informing them that they are the relative of someone who owns property in Israel which has been deemed to be "abandoned." We guide them through the process and use our in-depth knowledge of Israeli probate, succession and real estate law to handle every aspect of their case, from establishing ownership rights to selling the property if they choose to do so. We also help our clients to understand and address tax implications, and we take careful steps on their behalf to protect their interests and maximize their equity.
Israeli Real Estate Lawyers
If you are an individual or family in the U.K. that plans to move to Israel, or if you are a foreign investor who is looking to enter the country's real estate market, you will benefit from working with an experienced Israeli real estate lawyer from Aharoni Law Firm. We can help you to avoid the many difficulties that buyers and sellers often encounter with Israeli real estate transactions, and we will ensure that the process goes as smoothly as possible for you. Among the steps which we can take on your behalf include:
- Conducting a thorough title search for the property through the appropriate registry or registries
- Negotiating with Israeli lenders on the terms of a mortgage
- Assisting with the transfer of funds for the purchase of property
- Handling the contract for the purchase or sale of property
- Registering a cautionary note to protect your rights as a buyer against anyone else who may try to assert a right regarding the property
- Completing registration of property rights in order to complete the transfer of ownership
- Providing skillful representation in an Israeli court if a dispute arises concerning ownership rights in the property.
This high level of service is among the many advantages that come from working with a law firm that has a deep background in Israeli real estate transactions.
Our Israeli Law Firm Help Can with Your Legal Goals
Although you may reside in United Kingdom, we are working one-on-one with you – whether remotely or at the table – in order to successfully navigate your case through the Israeli legal landscape. To learn more about how we can assist you, please call or reach us online today. We will provide a free initial consultation about your important case.
Our Israeli Law Firm Help Can with Your Legal Goals
Our legal team has first-hand experience in handling Israeli real estate law matters in Israel, contact our office for a complimentary consultation from our Israeli real estate lawyers today and receive tailor-made legal advice from our lawyers in Tel Aviv. We care about resolving your matters.