Finding a experienced Israeli probate lawyer in NYC and throughout the rest of the Empire State doesn’t have to be difficult. At Aharoni Law, we provide you with personalized expert probate, estate & succession law advice and services in New York.
Our experience with the Israeli law system gives you an advantage with your Israeli real estate or probate matters. Our Tel Aviv legal office works in tandem with our New York legal office such that we can expedite the administrative requirements of any legal situation since we have “eyes on the ground” when dealing with real estate matters in Israel. We pride ourselves on providing consistent and impecable legal services.
Probate Attorney Services in New York
Aharoni Law ensures compliance and expertise in all statutes of Israeli probate law with great diligence and a straightforward approach. No case is too minor or complex when it comes to Israeli probate laws and inheritance. Our probate attorneys’ services in NYC include but are not limited by:
- Organizing Israeli succession, inheritance, probate petitions
- Providing legal advice and opinions about Israeli probate
- Working with creditors and beneficiaries according to succession law procedures
- Assisting with asset management and distribution in the estate
- Preparing and filing any tax documents relevant to the estate
- Organizing Israeli trust petition materials
- Offering legal advice and opinions about Israeli trusts and other legal matters in Israel
Aharoni Law’s founding partner, Rahav D. Aharoni, Adv, has helped hundreds of people resolve issues in his homeland of Israel. He believes that service is personal and bases his firm's philosophy on that important tenet. If you need an experienced Israeli law and probate attorney in New York, contact the Aharoni Law Office for a free consultation.
Contact Our Law Firm
Our legal team has first-hand experience in handling Israeli real estate law matters in Israel, contact our office for a complimentary consultation and receive tailor-made legal advice from our lawyers in Tel Aviv. We care about resolving your matters.
The Aharoni Law Offices
1 West 34th St., Suite 601
New York, NY 10001