Skip to main content

How To Sell A Israel Property Without ID Information?

Question and Answers on Aharoni Law Firm

I have a property in Israel registered in my name at the Tabu Land Registration Office, but I need additional identification information. How can I sell my property?

To sell the property in Israel, you need additional information regarding your registrations, such as your Passport or ID number. This may be done by providing an affidavit signed by you. In addition, you must provide additional supporting documents proving that you are the same person as the one on the records—many tax forms and a selling contract for the beginning.