Skip to main content

How Does One Transfer Property Registered At The Israel Land Registration Office To One’s Child?

Under Israeli tax and real estate laws, any property transfer, even as a gift, is considered a real estate transaction. Therefore, all necessary documentation for any real estate transaction is required. You should provide all the required documents for the transaction. Both you and your child should sign an affidavit stating that the property is being given without consideration, and you should file it with the Israel Tax Authority and municipal authority.