Skip to main content

Do I Have to Travel to Israel to Submit The Probate Petition and Obtain The Succession Order?

No. Your legal representative can file the probate petition and all the necessary documentation, including your affidavit, power of attorney, etc., in the Israeli probate court to get a probate court order in your name.

Contact our law firm for a free consultation and legal representation in Israel.