Aharoni Law Firm represents International clients with Israeli estate, real estate, and probate law matters from our office located in Tel Aviv. We are strategically situated to work in tandem with our offices in New York, California, and Florida.
As a resident and citizen of Israel or dual citizenship, you inherited Israeli real estate, bank account, or any other legacy in Israel. Our Israeli attorneys work hard and long for our clients. We are experts in Israeli Estate and Property law and we focus on handling estate cases in Israel on behalf of our American and Israeli clients.
Our firm provides highly tailor-made strategically legal services. We have a long record of skillfully handling Israeli real estate and estates on behalf of families and business clients. Clients can rely on our Israeli lawyers to offer sound, strategic counsel and cost-efficient. We are great believers in communication and our roots and values are family ones, please reach us and we can discuss and brainstorm the case in our complimentary consultation.
Israeli Law Firm experts in real estate and estate
Rahav D. Aharoni, Adv our law firm's founding lawyer, is an Israel native who is fluent in Hebrew and English. He has a deep background in Israel's real estate industry. Through the years, clients in the US and Israel have come to rely on his sound legal counsel in matters such as:
- Buying or selling Israeli real estate (while saving brokerage fees to the client)
- Holistic Due diligence regarding Israeli estate including a nationwide search for any dormant assets and bank accounts in Bank Leumi, Hapoalim, Discount and etc.
Brainstorming with our clients regarding any Estate tax implications if any in their residency.
- Filing for and obtaining an inheritance probate court order in Israeli family court.
- Transferring ownership of bank accounts after completing the probate.
- Contesting and objecting wills in Israeli family court
- Locating inherited Israeli property
- Reclaiming Israeli assets or unclaimed property
- Enforcing foreign judgments in Israeli courts
- Handling property management in Israel
- Forming LLCs and Israeli-based business entities
- Advising Australian companies and law firms, including high-tech startups, on establishing business operation in Israel.
Again, we here at Aharoni Law Firm are great believers in communication and have the patience to listen to our clients in Australia. We listen closely and take the time to understand their unique legal goals or any other questions they may have. Our clients know they can trust us to be fully committed to achieving their objectives and keeping them fully informed at every stage.
How Can Our Israeli Estates Lawyers Help?
In order to inherit property in Israel, including real estate or bank account, or other assets, you must submit a petition to the Inheritance Registrar and from there to family court. If your loved one left behind a will, trust, or intestate, then we need to file a probate/succession order in Israeli family court.
We are e-filing the probate process for you, including:
- E-filing the application for the probate or succession order
- Submitting physically the original will or an application to verify the will
- Providing a certificate or declaration of your loved one's death including Apostille.
- Serving legal notice to all heirs if any or beneficiaries under the will or intestacy.
- Preparing a foreign legal opinion to family court (if your loved one did not live in Israel).
- Closing any procedure with Israeli banks including any revenue requirements for Australian residents.
- Wiring the funds to the clients in Australia and reviewing the accounting with the client.
We also have vast experience with helping US and Canadian clients to contest the validity of wills or to oppose applications for probate or succession orders efficiently, and in a time-sensitive manner. We also advise with the registration and recording of inherited property and with handling all tax-related matters if any! We also work with our clients to locate any inherited unclaimed property in Israel.
Claiming Abandoned Property in Israel
Many of our US and Israeli clients we assist. receive a letter from the Israeli government, informing them that they are the relative of someone who owns property in Israel which has been deemed to be "abandoned." We guide them through the process and use our in-depth knowledge of Israeli probate, succession, and real estate law to handle every aspect of their case, from establishing ownership rights to selling the property if they choose to do so. We also help our clients to understand and address tax implications, and we take careful steps on their behalf to protect their interests and maximize their equity.
Israeli Real Estate Lawyers
If you are an individual or part of a family that plans to move to Israel, or if you are a foreign investor who is looking to enter the Israeli real estate market, you will benefit from working with an experienced Israeli real estate lawyer from our firm. We can help you to save you many logistics and legal matters that buyers and sellers often encounter with Israeli real estate transactions, and we will ensure that the process goes smoothly. period. Among the steps which we can take on your behalf include:
- Conducting due diligence title search for the property through the appropriate registry or registries
- Negotiating with Israeli lenders on the terms of a mortgage.
- Opening a trust account in the name of the client for the purchase of property
- Drafting the contract for the purchase or sale of property
- Registering a cautionary note to protect your rights as a buyer against anyone else who may try to assert a right regarding the property
- Completing registration of property rights in order to complete the transfer of ownership.
- We completed many transactions in Tel Aviv, Herzliya, Raanana, Ramat Gan, Rehovot and all other Israel.
We are Keeping Real Estate Transactions Simple and Cost Efficient
We are working one-on-one – whether remotely or around the table – in order to successfully execute and complete the Israeli estate process.
Our Israeli Law Firm Has A Proven Track Record
Our hard-working transactional law firm is very family-oriented has first-hand experience in handling Israeli estate and real estate law, please contact our firm for a complimentary consultation from our Israeli estate and real estate lawyers.
Looking forward to communicating with you.
Rahav Aharoni, Adv
Other Services Offered by Our Tel Aviv Law Firm
We provide top-notch legal counsel in our practice areas:
- Israeli Inheritance and Probate Law
- Israeli Real Estate Law
- Israeli Business Law and Commercial Real Estate
- Israeli High-Tech Start-Ups
Israeli Real Estate Lawyers
The team at Aharoni Law Firm aims to provide clients bespoke probate and succession planning services for individuals who reside outside of the country but need to access the expertise of a Tel Aviv law firm that can navigate the law system regarding assets and inherited property in the land of Israel.
Our founder and managing partner, Rahav Aharoni, Adv, and his team utilize their many years of Israeli real estate legal experience to represent you in the Israel probate courts. His focus is to apply expert legal advice to Israeli law with complete appreciation and patience for the situations his international clients were experiencing.
Contact Our Law Firm
Our legal team has first-hand experience in handling Israeli real estate law matters in Israel, contact our office for a complimentary consultation from our Israeli real estate lawyers today and receive tailor-made legal advice from our lawyers in Tel Aviv. We care about resolving your matters.
Aharoni Law Firm
10 Herzog St.
Tel Aviv, Israel 62915