All you have to do is provide your attorney in Israel with all the original documentation: proof of purchase, the original contractual agreement, or any other documents related to the property. In addition, you should provide an affidavit signed by you and an additional affidavit signed by a person who is not related to you. Your attorney will notify the Israel Registration Authority (TABU) regarding the necessary required changes.