NO. You need to to sign on the contract in Hebrew and your language, Power of Attorney and an Israel Purchase Tax form at any Israeli Consulate in your country of residence and signed all documents in front of a certified translator. Israel is a signatory to the Hague Convention Abolishing the Requirement for Legalization of Foreign Public Documents. You need to retain an Israeli-licensed lawyer to execute all your transactions and business on your behalf.