I inherited property in Israel. What must I do to transfer this real estate to my name?

First you should obtain a Inheritance, Succession or Probate court Order from the Israeli family court. After obtaining this order, you should file it to the authority that handles the property. Usually there are no tax certificates or municipal certificates needed.