I have property in Israel registered in my name at the Tabu the Land Registration Office, but without any additional identification information. How can I sell my property?

In order to sell the property in Israel you need to have additional information regarding your registrations. Additional information such as your Passport number or ID number. This may be done by providing affidavit signed by you. In addition, you are required to provide additional supporting documents proving that you are the same person as the one on the records. Many tax forms and a selling contract for beginning.